Jun 17, 2011

Insta-Friday {Linking Up}


I'm recovering today from a very long photo shoot yesterday. I'm really excited to show you all the projects I did for the shoot (along with some tutorials), but I can't share them till they're published... more on that later. Needless to say, I'm beat today! I'll be spending the day relaxing with my girls and working on planning something special for Father's Day.

It's time again for Insta-Friday! I'm linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged.

First up, chicken pot pie. Not any chicken pot pie, but chicken pot pie made with a roasted chicken and Boursin garlic herb filling. It was kinda amazing!


I spent the day with this cute little thing. Her momma was ready to brush out her braids and I asked if I could do it. I did pretty good considering she still had a smile on her face when I was done!


Pretty white and pink daisy from Trader Joes.


I am seriously baffled to think that Gracie could cut her whole toe nail right in half and have no idea how it happened... Craziness! It was bloody and so painful looking, owie!


Woodland cookie cutters from Ikea... this has birthday party idea written all over them.


This girl of mine is scrumptious. She's cuddly, love-y, sweet as pie, and has the most gnarly hair to brush out.


I used dozens of yards of fabric over the last week preparing for our WHITE Wedding Magazine shoot. I won't be sewing for a little while, I need to recover.


This was what I looked at for the last 4 days...


I find it more than a little cute that Gracie plans out parties, then draws pictures of what she would like them to look like. This one was particularly special cause she was planning ideas for my birthday... it's in September, she's an early planner! She drew a quick picture to help her remember her ideas. My favorite things are the hanging lanterns, chandelier in the upper left, and the cake stand.


A quick little glance at a few things that were going on this week! Thanks for stopping by.

life rearranged



0 comments:

Post a Comment