May 17, 2011

Swings, Trees & Curtains {Family Photo Shoot}



Daisy contacted me to do her family's yearly photos, along with the lovely Kristin Rogers.  I love how it all came together, simple, cozy, and happy.  Here is what we came up with.



Curtains, blanket, pillows, and snacks to go along with story time.  Daisy brought along muffins that we all ate, they were quite yummy!


I love using a tree swing in pictures, it's whimsical, playful, and sweet.


Giant, puffy, marshmallow lollypops.  I found these fun treats at World Market and the girls thought they were a great addition to the shoot.



I had to show you all the adorable dress Daisy wore during the shoot.  It's the Sunny Soiree Dress from Anthropologie that has a yellow and white, bird print bottom with ruffled top.  She added a wide, black belt to it to help pull the outfit together which I thought was such a classy way of dressing it up a bit. Perfect!!

If you would like to see the rest of this shoot go on over to Kristin Rogers Photography and check it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment