Apr 6, 2012

Far too long...


It has been far too long! I'm back, and with lots to share. Here are a few highlights of the last 6 months...

*Warning- These are all "before" or "in progress" shots, full details will be coming soon!

I was asked to style the VIP party in Saks for the Ontario Mills' Runway Event


I also finally got around to hanging stuff on our living room walls. Actually, now that I think of it, that whole room has changed.


Speaking of change, the girls' room got a completely new look as well. I'm really excited with the end result and love how the beds turned out. Plus, it just works much better for them which is always most important. I really can't wait to share this with you all.


I squeezed in some crafty projects too... I'll share a quick tutorial on this art project soon. What's not to love, instagram pics and mod podge?!?


And Timmy & Leslie hired me to do a little set up for their video product shoot...


I've got a bunch of other fun things to share, but it's going to take me a little while to catch up. Thanks for checking in again, even after this long absence.


0 comments:

Post a Comment