Sep 26, 2011

More Organizing



Hey everyone! I thought I would quickly share what happened after I cleaned out my much neglected pantry. Well, once the pantry was looking just right it gave me the urge to tackle the three drawers in my kitchen that store almost all of my cooking utensils, baking tools, and other random things.

Here they are! I'm sure this isn't THAT bad, but I always like things to be as organized as they can be. Best part about being organized... it makes it easier for my girls to put the dishes away in the right spot!

This drawer is supposed to store cooking utensils... not candles, zip lock bags, and paper baking cups.


Next up is my baking drawer. Most of the stuff here actually looks like it belongs, it's just all too messy.


The bottom drawer stores my food vacuum sealer (love it!), ricer, hand mixer, and immersion blender. I use these items more often in my kitchen so I need to keep them within an easy reach.


After about 10 minutes of rearranging, and throwing some unused items away, here is what I'm left with. Soooo much easier for me to find what I'm looking for now.


The baking drawer


And the I-don't-know-what-to-call-this-drawer drawer


Here is the randomness that was left behind. The Kool-Aid packs I used to make play-dough 3 years ago, birthday candles, wooden spoons, and trash no longer cluttering things up.


Not terribly exciting, I know! But maybe it will give you a little motivation to get that random job done that you've been putting off for a while.




0 comments:

Post a Comment