Jul 28, 2011

Wood Letters {Thrifty Finds}

I'm recovering from letting the beautiful, huge, old, perfectly worn, farm table that I found at the consignment store get away from me. 


It was kinda perfect. And now it's been sold to someone else.


While I'm mending from that I wanted to quickly share some fun wooden letters I stumbled upon at the thrift store the other day. I can tell they've been hand made, and many letters are missing, but the ones that I did get I find to be so cute.  


I think I'll keep them on my desk as they are now. They're a bit quirky and I kinda love them. Definitely worth the $2.00 I paid for them!


Hope your week is going as lovely as mine has been. 

Also, the frame wall in our living room is about 90% done and photos are going in tomorrow. Pictures of that will be coming soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment