Feb 16, 2011

Grammy Awards Gifting Suite




When Suite 106 Cupcakery was asked to participate in a Grammy Awards gifting suite, they asked me if I would come along and design their dessert table. With less then 2 days to pull it all together, I think it turned out pretty well! It was a fun experience and I'm glad I had the chance to do it. Here are a few photos of the table set up. I'm hoping to get more photos from the PR company, but here are a few pictures Olya (good friend and my assistant for the event) and I were able to get.






Suite 106 Cupcakery was in this months issue of Essence Magazine so they brought along a version of the featured cupcake (strawberry shortcake) for guests to try, along with Christy's Southern Red Velvet, Dulce De Leche, Chocolate Praline, and several flavors of cupcake lollipops... Words don't do these cupcakes justice, they really are quite amazing.







Jacqueline of Floral Design By Jacqueline Ahne stepped in last minute as well and made me 2 of the most beautiful floral arrangements for the table! Thank you Jacqueline!! I highly recommend her, she's fantastic with taking an idea and pulling it all together.




A HUGE thank you to Olya! Olya, you are such a hard worker and so much help and even though I almost cut your finger off and nearly had us stranded on the side of the freeway, I hope you'll help me again one day. You're the best!



3 comments:

  1. Great job Brianne! The table looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. luxury brands
    Realy nice blog! Thank you , good information.It’s that time of year again, and the pre-Academy Awards festivities are off and running.

    ReplyDelete