Jan 12, 2011

Suite 106 Cupcakery {Photo Shoot}



I had the best time working on a shoot for the sisters of Suite 106 Cupcakery. These girls won Food Network's Cupcake Wars and have been going non-stop ever since!

They have a shop now in Victoria Gardens which their family helps run while they bake till the wee hours of the morning!



I wanted to make sure the cupcakes were the main focus of the table so I kept things very neutral, working with lots of white, burlap, and silver trays. I kept the burlap table cloth nice and full on the table to give a billowy look. And yes, I did ask my sweet husband to climb a tree, and hang my very heavy chandelier from it, so that I could have that as part of my set (Thanks Hubby!).



We switched out their basic cupcake flavors half way through the shoot and added in some fun, brightly colored cupcakes. Also displayed are their cupcake jars (Christy thought of that while she was trying to perfect a way to ship cupcakes to her family members in other states - BRILLIANT!).


I wanted to use their packaging and labels as much as possible, so I added labels all around their brown cupcake boxes and stacked them to make a cute cupcake tier.



Keep checking back, I've got another project in the works with Christy & Rebecca... it should be fun and I'm really excited about it!



I know you're all dying to know... YES, the cupcakes are yummy! So far I think my favorite is the Celebration Cupcake with chocolate cake, or Christy's Red Velvet, or maybe it's the Dolce de Leche... I'm not really sure, but they were all delicious!



Drop by their shop in Rancho Cucamonga and say "Hi!" to Lee & Harry (their sweet parents)or maybe Michael (their cousin) will be there... it really is a family run business!


Victoria Gardens 12505 North Mainstreet, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Mon - Thurs:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sun:11:00 am - 7:00 pm


Thank you Kristin Rogers & Logan for inviting me and letting me use your amazing photos.

Sheila Northcutt - Make-Up Artist... Seriously. Good. (And she gives me little make-up tips which I love)

And a huge thank you to Condor's Nest Ranch for allowing us to shoot at their ranch, it's a beautiful place and would be absolute perfection for a wedding!




4 comments:

  1. What a good and strong husband you have! I love the chandelier! Those pictures came out so great. And the cupcakes looked delicious. Great job promoting the product and keeping it so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristine
    My husband is so wonderful! I definitely could not have done that without him... he didn't mind climbing the tree (they never grow out of that Kristine!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of your accomplishment Bre...thanks to Mel for sharing the link...My son and I love cupcakes and will certainly make it a point to visit and indulge...thanks for sharing :o)...Tracy DeSpain

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peanut butter and jelly are sooooo yummy and so is the pumpkin pie and the blackberry one with the purply frosting......

    ReplyDelete