Jul 13, 2011

Coming Soon-ish...


I wanted to share a few things that I can't wait to get on the blog!

A few weeks back I worked on a bridesmaid shoot for White Magazine, a wedding magazine based out of Australia. I can't post pictures on this until it's published in August, but I can tell you it was a fun day!


Also coming soon-ish, a 7 year old girl's birthday party. Just waiting for some better pictures from that day, but here is a little peek at a photo I took after setting up.


And finally, a very exciting photo shoot for the Fall line of Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags which I'll be doing this Friday. 


There you have it! A quick look at some of the projects I can't wait to be able to share with you all! 

I'm also about 1/3 of the way done with the frame wall in my dining area... finally! I'll share soon.

Gotta run, I'm off to rinse the hair color out of my hair!






0 comments:

Post a Comment