Jun 27, 2011

Insta-Friday {Linking Up}... A Bit Overdue


Last week was quite full and busy for us, which is seen in my lack of blogging, and this minuscule Insta-Friday post. Most of my time was filled with watching my girls while also preparing for a birthday party I was hired to do.

Here are the few pictures I did snap over the week. I needed to buy about 15 yards of fabric for the party decorations which meant a trip to M&L Fabrics was a must! I love this store, it's in my top 5 favorites for sure.


Check out the inside. This picture doesn't begin to show the massive amounts of fabric that are crammed in here. Plus, the back of the store has (what seems like) thousands of fabrics stacked all for $2.50 a yard. This would make some people (Kristin) break into a sweat, but it's pure delight to me!


Here are the cupcake toppers I made. The party was for a little girl who was turning seven, hence the giant seven on the toppers.


And... A glimpse at the actually party. I'll do a full post on this when I get the pictures from the party. 


And that about sums up my week of Instagram. I've got a lot a fun stuff I'm getting ready to blog about so please come back!!

life rearranged




0 comments:

Post a Comment